JOIN DESKBRIGHT'S COMMUNITY OF THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS TO LEARN INCREDIBLE FORMULAS AND FUNCTIONS THAT WILL HELP AUTOMATE YOUR WORK IN EXCEL.
Created: June 2016
About This Course
So, you use Excel at work. And, you’ve got a handle on the basics. But you’ve got a feeling that if you just knew a little bit more about the program, you could be way more productive at work.
Unfortunately, it’s hard to figure out how to begin. Online forums and websites are crammed with confusing information, and there’s so much content out there that it’s tough to decide where to start.
Well, don’t worry — Deskbright is here to help! We’ve identified Excel’s most important features and bundled them into a series of engaging videos that make learning spreadsheets easy.
In this advanced course, we’ll cover lookups — some of Excel’s most powerful features. From common functions like VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP through more advanced formulas, we’ll cover everything you need to know to become a pro.
In this course, we'll follow a fictional company called SnackWorld as it uses Excel to extract valuable insights from its business data. All of our lessons are based on real-world uses of these functions, so you'll get to see live applications of everything you learn. You’ll get over an hour of easy-to-understand video, taught by master Excel instructor Sam McIntire. Plus, comprehensive exercises and answer keys to go along with every function you’ll learn — and a comprehensive culminating exercise to test your skills.
It’s time to stop wondering, and take your potential into your own hands. With a little bit of practice, you can make your work look easy! Purchase the course today, or sign up above for a free trial of the first lesson!
I'm so confident that this is the best lookups course out there that I offer a 100%, unconditional, 30-day money-back guarantee. If you aren't satisfied for any reason, you can let me know within 30 days of your purchase to get your money back — no questions asked. This means that there's absolutely no risk on your end — so sign up today and get started, or hit that 'trial' button to try out the first lesson for free!
What are the requirements?
- Microsoft Excel 2007 or later — Windows or Mac!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Use VLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, and other advanced formulas to automate work in Excel
- Perform advanced lookups based on both rows and columns at the same time
- Employ array functions to create complex formulas that pull data based on multiple criteria from a table
- Use INDIRECT and OFFSET with advanced string concatenation for the most automated lookups possible in Excel
- Save hours of work every day by automating spreadsheets
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for folks who have a baseline familiarity with Excel, but haven't yet had the chance to explore more powerful and advanced formulas and functions.
- Intermediate Excel users should be able to dive into these lessons with no problem, but some familiarity with the program is a pre-requisite — including general knowledge of what a formula is and how it works; how to enter formulas into cells; absolute and relative cell references; and working with strings.
- Towards the end of this course, we'll build on what we've learned to dive into some advanced lessons that will help even experienced Excel pros get the most out of their spreadsheets.
- This course is recorded on a Windows computer, but the formulas and functions we use are also applicable to Excel for Mac
About The Instructor
This course is taught by career expert and master Excel instructor Sam McIntire of Deskbright. With years of experience teaching students around the world advanced Excel skills, his easy-to-follow style is perfect for beginners to advanced learners alike. Sam:
- Has helped thousands of students learn the Excel formulas and functions they need to succeed at work;
- Is an experienced management consultant who learned Excel on-the-job at a top tier firm;
- Has been featured in top business publications like Fast Company, Business.com, and Forbes;
- Has received hundreds of positive reviews and 'thank you' e-mails from students whose work was transformed by his lessons.
- Succinct, to-the-point, and easy-to-follow videos that will help you learn Excel quickly and easily;
- Advanced formulas used by professionals in top-tier consulting firms — now available to you!
- Comprehensive exercises and answer keys to accompany every video, so that you can practice your skills as you learn;
- A culminating, real-world exercise so that you can test your skills in a live business scenario.
Sam McIntire is a master Excel instructor and founder of Deskbright. His internationally-known tutorials have helped thousands of students around the world learn the Excel skills they need to succeed.
Sam started out as a management consultant, where he learned Excel on the job in one of the country's highest-performing firms.
Have questions about this course? Contact us here for more information!